Call us now!!
  Powered by Translate

Immigration Law

We help businesses, institutions, families and individuals to understand today’s immigration laws and to provide strategies, advice and services to help them to pursue immigration-related goals. We work with a wide range of clients, from global companies, to health care institutions and technology companies, to foreign students and American families to secure temporary and long term immigration benefits. We welcome your inquiries and look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

We provide immigration services in the following areas:

* Family-based Green Cards for
—-Spouses, Children, Parents and Siblings of U.S. Citizens
—-Spouses and Children of Green Card Holders
—- Victims of Domestic Violence/Abused Spouses

* Employment-based Green Cards for
—-Professionals with Advanced Degrees
—-Professors, Researchers, Inventors, and Scientists
—-Multinational Managers and Executives
—-Athletes, Artists, and Performers
—-Religious Workers
—-Treaty Traders and Investors

* Job Creation Green Cards for
—-Investors with $1,000,000 investment creating 10 jobs;
—-Investors with $500,000 investment creating 5 jobs in target acrea; and rural areas;
—-Investors with $500,000 investment through regional centers designated by USCIS, without recuiting workers.

* All Non-Immigrant Visas:
—-Intra-company transfers (L-1A/L-1B visas) – for employers bringing employees from a related company abroad to establish U.S. operations or to perform ongoing executive, managerial or specialized services with a related U.S. entity.
—-Professional workers (H-1B visas) – for employers seeking to hire university degreed or experienced professionals including engineers, computer professionals, and medical doctors.
—-Traders and investors (E-1/E-2 visas) – for employers and individuals wishing to engage in international trade from the U.S. or invest in and manage a U.S. business.
—-Extraordinary Ability Aliens (O-1 visas) – for employers seeking to employ foreign nationals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
—-Trainees (J-1/H-3 visas) – for employers wishing to bring foreign nationals to the U.S. for a period of up to 24 months to gain practical knowledge and training.
—-NAFTA (B-1/TN visas) – for employers or professionals from Canada and Mexico seeking to access new immigration opportunities pursuant to the North American Free Trade Agreement.
—-Temporary Workers (H-1B/H-2A/H-2B visas) – for employers seeking to bring foreign nationals to fill a temporary or seasonal need.

*Naturalization for
—-individuals desiring to obtain U.S. citizenship, including persons temporarily abroad who are concerned about preserving their future eligibility for citizenship.

* Corporate Immigration services
—-Labor certifications (and reduction in recruitment) – for employers that must “certify” the unavailability of U.S. workers in order to retain foreign national employees on an indefinite basis.
—-Employer compliance (I-9 procedures) – for U.S. employers required to comply with federal laws governing employment eligibility verification and record keeping, while ensuring they do not run afoul of anti-discrimination laws.
—-Mergers and Acquisitions – for U.S. employers who need to address immigration issues in the context of mergers and acquisitions.

Translate »