Expert representation for your traffic problems
Traffic Violations range from speeding to illegally parking in a handicap spot. The two kinds of traffic violations are:
- Infractions – an infraction is an offense for which the only penalty is a fine and is not an actual crime.
- Violations – a violation is an offense for which the only sentence authorized is a fine. Some violations require a court appearance; some can be paid by mail.
State statutes and city and town ordinances provide traffic regulations for the State in which a person is traveling in. The manner in which these laws are enforced varies from State to State. Getting caught is inevitable and the best thing you can do when it happens is hiring a Traffic violation Defender.
Alcohol-related driving offenses, which are likely more serious than others, can also be Defended by our highly experienced Lawyers.
A variety of other state and local traffic offenses include:
- Fleeing and Eluding
- Reckless driving
- Driving while license suspended / revoked
- Operating without insurance
- Truck overweight matters
Attorneys at Osei, Nelson & Associates, LLP, can minimize the consequences that make it difficult to work and support yourself and your family. Consequences traffic tickets impose:
- Increase in insurance rate
- Insurance cancellations
- Loss of points
- Loss of license
- Jail Time
How can we help?
There are many things we can do to prevent your license form being revoked, or suspended, and reduce any fines:
- Challenge the law enforcement officer
- Request no points be added
- File a motion to dismiss
- Determine whether traffic stop was legal
When Legal problems present themselves, your driving privileges, your liberty and welfare are best placed with us. Contact us now and Let us help you out of Legal Trouble by getting you the expert representation you need and deserve.